My Photo
Name:
Location: Amakusa-machi, Kumamoto, Japan

25 July 2006

Well, the countdown has officially begun! I'm off to Japan in just a few days and I'm frantically trying to get everything done. Buying omiyage, seeing all my friends, packing a box of winter clothes to ship over (I don't think I'll be needing THOSE for a few months! The weather in Japan is about 95 and humid as hell!), packing clothes to bring with me, trying to figure out how to write a lesson plan, the list goes on and on! Needless to say, I'm pretty close to losing my mind at this point, so I apologize to everyone I haven't seen or talked to. I'll keep up For nimble thought so everyone can follow my daily successes and follies... hopefully it will be exciting! Calling it an adventure is definitely an understatement!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home