My Photo
Name:
Location: Amakusa-machi, Kumamoto, Japan

11 August 2006

CONNECTED TO THE WORLD ONCE AGAIN!!!

Yay!!! I have internet!!! The past two weeks have been very isolating... no internet, no keitai (cell), no phonecard to use the phone (call without a phonecard?! Cha-right! Are YOU going to foot that bill!?). Yet I have not waited in vain: the Internet God has visited me and all is well in the world! :-) I'll start posting pics and comments about my time in Japan thus far tomorrow. Tonight, I am sleepy, (it IS Friday night here, my friends) and I have been at a wild enkai (drinking party with coworkers) most of the night. My thoughts are not coherent, nor should they be. It would be a waste of a perfectly good enkai if I could think clearly now! Miss everyone in the States! I haven't forgotten you, I swear! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home