My Photo
Name:
Location: Amakusa-machi, Kumamoto, Japan

01 February 2007

EXTRA EXTRA! HAIL SEEN IN TAKAHAMA! LOCAL ALT FREAKED OUT BECAUSE HER APPATO ISN'T INSULATED AND SHE'S ALREADY COLD ALL THE TIME! PLANS FOR EXERCIZING HAVE BEEN DUMPED IN FAVOR OF BLANKETS, HOT CHOCOLATE, AND MOVIES! ;)

OMG, I saw hail this morning! In Amakusa!! The weather here is similar to NOLA's and I sure as hec never saw hail there! (Well, I guess it did "snow" once, but I'm a Minnesotan. One inch of snow doesn't really do anything for me!) Wait!!! Speaking of snow, one of my teachers came in this afternoon and told me he saw SNOW in Fukuregi! That's only 25-30 mins from my appato! Eeeek! I don't want it to snow! It's just not right. It shouldn't be allowed to snow unless homes and apartment buildings are insulated... isn't that one of nature's rules of something? It should be! Anyhoo, I wish that I'd had my camera or keitai with me to take pics of the hail but, Alas!, I was in class. I'll keep my eyes open from now on!
Ok, that's all for now. I'm going to a house party this weekend, so I hope to get some new pics up soon! Ja ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home