My Photo
Name:
Location: Amakusa-machi, Kumamoto, Japan

26 February 2007

OMG!!! THE CRAZY BOY FOUND ME!!!

I signed into MySpace today to check my messages and such, (you know, typical MySpace stuff) and y'all will never guess who tracked me down. That annoying as ALL HELL little, Phillipino-college boy Antonio who REALLY irritated me on my flight to Japan!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! How the hell did he find me?!?! All he knew about me was my first name!!! It takes forever to search for people on MySpace with such little criteria! God, I'm so wigged out. How can he not realize that he is, in my opinion, quite possibly the MOST annoying person on this planet? I was downright rude to him on the plane, I RAN AWAY from him in the aiport... is he dense?!
My first reaction is to just ignore him. I won't deny that I'm a little bit tempted to send a message to aquaint him with my feelings, but I think that would just be mean. I'm really not a mean person and I don't really like the idea of making another person feel bad, even if said-person is annoying and obtuse. Sooo, is ignoring his message the best bet? Any ideas?! Is anyone else a freaked out as I am!? :-P
EEEK!

2 Comments:

Blogger joseph's momma said...

V- what is his myspace name. At least tell us that so we can decide how psycho he is, or have a little laugh.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Lizz said...

I read this 10 minutes ago, and I'm still laughing about it!

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home