My Photo
Name:
Location: Amakusa-machi, Kumamoto, Japan

07 May 2007

My long absence explained... sorta.

Well, my goodness! I just realized that I haven't written a thing since March 16th and that blows my mind. In my defense, for a long time there was absolutely, positively nothing going on. I went to work, I went home, I exercised, I ate dinner, and then it was bedtime. WOO-HOO!!! My exciting life in Japan! Then, after a long period of stagnation and mind-numbing routine, things got so busy that I didn't have time to write. My 3rd year students all graduated at the end of March, (I still miss them! Sniff!!) Joe came to visit the first week in April, school started again the following week, (meaning there were various enkais to attend, new teachers to meet, new students to freak out with my non-Japaneseness, (yes, I did make up the word, but it works so well!) a dance festival to get my groove on in, (hmmm, my English is getting worse and worse over here!) AND a trip to Hong Kong to plan. All in all, I was one busy little gaijin!
I do promise to write about my various adventures as soon as possible. My Hong Kong trip will be quite a long entry, but I'll get it up as soon as possible. Until that time, I shall make amends by posting pretty pictures of cherry blossoms (sakura) and Kumamoto castle. Dozo! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home